Employee Benefits and Perks
Health and well-being
At SAIT we believe in health and wellness and providing you and your family with the benefits to live healthy and happy lives, including:
- health and dental care — 100% of premiums paid by SAIT for all salaried employees.
- extended health care benefits from your first day of employment, with a six-month waiting period for dental benefits.
- access to SAIT's Wellness Centre, including free gym and pool use.
- on-site health and dental clinics.
- an Employee and Family Assistance program.
Reasonable workloads and generous vacation packages mean that you get to spend quality time away from work. We offer:
- flexible vacation packages and all statutory holidays off.
- a variety of leave options including holiday leave, parental leave and flex days.
- up to 10 special leave days per year for planned and unplanned absences like moving or the illness of a family member.
Education is what we do which is why SAIT offers numerous opportunities to grow skills and develop interests, including:
- the opportunity to enrol in SAIT programs for free through the Free Seat Program.
- financial support for your next qualification through the Professional Credential Enhancement Program.
- the opportunity to enrol in a variety of free professional development courses.
Planning for the future
SAIT supports you with tools and resources to plan for your future, including:
- a comprehensive pension plan.
- life insurance.
- the opportunity to join SAIT's group savings plans, offering low investment management fees and convenient payroll deductions.
And the perks continue...
- beautiful, inner-city campus with unique shopping amenities like The Highwood fine-dining restaurant, the Butchery and the Marketplace
- option of discounted on-site covered parking
- option to purchase a universal Calgary Transit Pass (U-Pass) at a considerable discount
- discounts on electronics, computers and computer software There are so many perks to working at SAIT, so don't wait.