Starting at SAIT in fall 2018? You're joining an amazing community. See what it's all about at SAIT Start.
Save the Date
When: Saturday, May 26 | 8 am - 1:30 pm
Where: Macdonald Hall, Heritage Hall
Start making connections
- Connect with your soon-to-be classmates
- Meet instructors from your program
- Curious about living on campus? Find out more about student residence.
Stay at SAIT
Did you know? If you're coming from out-of-town for SAIT Start, you can stay on campus at SAIT Residence. Book your stay now.
Start planning for success
From academic support to personal well-being and student experience, find out about all the ways SAIT's got your back.
- Get information and tips on paying the bills
- Learn how to apply for loans and awards
Start on the right foot in September
- Bring your questions, flag some important dates and find out what to expect on the first day of classes
- Discover campus: You're here — find out where that is in relation to the gym, coffee, the library...
Plus food, fun and prizes, including the chance to win free tuition for a year.
Contact SAIT Start
SAIT Start is for students starting full-time programs this September. Watch your inbox for your registration invitation.
Contact SAIT Start for more information.
Get involved with SAIT Start, volunteer to help!
If you're a current SAIT student, staff member, instructor or alumni, SAIT Start needs the wisdom of your experience!
Help new students feel welcome on campus, get fed and have fun. Training will be provided for all volunteers.
Current students, earn credit towards your Co-Curricular Record (CCR) while showing off your school. If you are continuing as a student in September 2018, volunteer hours for SAIT Start 2018 may be eligible for inclusion in your CCR for the 2018/19 academic year. In order to qualify for a CCR, you must volunteer a minimum of 12 hours in approved CCR activities in the 2018/19 academic year.