There are many ways to pay your tuition for full-time programs. Refer to the methods below, or review our Student Loans page if your loan disbursement is being sent directly to SAIT.
Accepted payment forms
- Online banking
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards
- Cheque, money order, bank draft
- Wire transfer (international payments only)
You can set SAIT up as a payee through your online banking using your SAIT Student ID number as your account number. Please allow three business days for processing.
You may find our payee name listed as SAIT or as Southern Alberta Institute of Technology. Make sure to select 'Tuition/Bill Payments' not 'Donations'.
International students: If you wish to wire transfer payment and/or deposit, please contact the SAIT International Centre at email@example.com.
Credit card payments online
Tuition fees may be paid by Visa or MasterCard via mySAIT.ca.
- Login to mySAIT.ca and click on the myStudent tab.
- Select Account Summary by Term/Credit Card Payment to see a summary of your charges or select Online Payment to process your payment.
Credit card payments by phone
Contact the Office of the Registrar at 403.284.7248 or toll-free at 1.877.284.7248 during regular business hours.
Please have your SAIT Student ID number and your VISA or MasterCard ready when you call.
Payment by cheques, bank drafts, or money orders
- Payable to SAIT
- Must include SAIT student ID number and name
- Post-dated cheques are not accepted
- Send by mail (must be received prior to tuition deadline)
SAIT - Finance Cashiers MC201
1301 - 16 Avenue NW
Calgary, AB, Canada
Regular business hours
We are closed on weekends and holidays.
|Finance Cashiers, MC201, Stan Grad Centre|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday:||8:30 am to 4 pm|
|Wednesday:||9 am to 4 pm|
We are closed daily from 10 to 10:15 am, 12 to 12:30 pm, and 2 to 2:15 pm to allow for breaks.
Payment in person
- Interac and credit card payments can be made at the Office of the Registrar, located on the 2nd floor of Heritage Hall.
- All accepted payment forms can be made at Finance Cashiers office, located on the second floor of the Stan Grad Centre, MC201.
Sponsored students are those for whom tuition and fees will be paid directly to SAIT by a department of the federal government of Canada, a department of the Province of Alberta, an Aboriginal band, or by a business or organization.
If you're being sponsored to attend SAIT, make sure you:
- Meet with your sponsor to arrange sponsorship agreement details;
- Submit a SAIT application form with complete transcripts and the application fee. If the sponsor is paying for the application fee, a company letter indicating the billing address and/or a purchase order must also be included;
- Submit a sponsorship letter to the Office of the Registrar after you have been accepted into the program. The letter must confirm in writing the agreement for your sponsorship, the amount of tuition your sponsor will cover, and a contact number and billing address for your sponsor. A signed purchase order for services may be provided in lieu of a sponsorship letter. Do not include books and supply costs in the sponsorship letter - your sponsor should do this online (see below).
Note: The sponsorship will need to be renewed each term with a new sponsor letter or purchase order.
- Request that your sponsor complete the SAIT Bookstore's Sponsored Student form if they are covering the cost of your books and supplies. This is applicable if you are picking up your materials at the SAIT Bookstore.
The sponsor will be invoiced in accordance with the conditions of the sponsorship agreement. Invoices are payable 30 days from the date of invoice. Sponsor invoices not paid within the net 30 day term may be cancelled by SAIT and the student will be required to pay their outstanding fees or withdraw from their program.
The sponsor may cancel their sponsorship of a student via written notice 30 days prior to the student’s course or program start date. Cancellations by either the sponsor or student are subject to the terms and conditions contained within SAIT’s administration policies, including cancellation fees.
A change in sponsorship resulting in a refund owing will be issued by cheque to the sponsor’s address on file.