Basketball (Gr. 10-12) - BSKT 113Learn more and register
A fun, dynamic and energetic basketball camp that will focus on building and improving individual basic skills and team play for athletes. Focus on new concepts and fine tune skills. Campers will be divided based on skill set throughout the week.
Essential skills: Oral communication, Thinking, Working with others
NOTE: All participants are required to wear appropriate clothing and non-marking running shoes.
- For youth entering grades 10, 11 or 12 in September.
- Register using your child's name.
- Registration for camp and lunch closes at 12:00pm (MST) on the Thursday before the camp begins. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- Camps run from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- For more information about this camp, call SAIT Summer Camps at 403.210.5650, email summer.campssait.ca or visit the website at SAIT Summer Camps.