Electrical Design - Level II - DSGN 252Learn more and register
This second level course applies advanced concepts of electrical design and drafting to industrial installations, including distribution and branch circuits. Electrical code requirements discussed in conjunction with design project, and drawings are completed using AutoCAD Release 2000 and an Auto Electric software package.
Additional electrical design topics covered include:
- Hazardous location classification
- Hazardous location installation
- Canadian Electrical Code and industrial design calculations
- Artificial and high resistance grounding
- Industrial electrical design project