How to Register
Before you register
- Choose a course or part-time program.
- If you are working toward a credential, you may need to submit a part-time application.
- Find out when your course is offered.
- Choose a delivery method.
- Make sure you meet the course prerequisites.
When you register
- Register online with Visa or MasterCard.
- Contact the Office of the Registrar to register by phone (403.284.7248; toll-free 1.877.284.7248) or in person.
- Check your email for a confirmation letter (within three business days of registering).