Health Services Clinic
Flu shots now available!
Call the clinic at 403.284.8666 to book an appointment for you and your family today.
Now accepting new patients and families
Your on-campus medical clinic and family practice providing non-urgent and urgent medical services to students, staff and the community.
Schedule an appointment by phone or in person to see a clinic physician. Walk-in appointments also welcome.
Monday - Friday
8 am to 4:30 pm
NR 041 Senator Burns Building
In the event of a medical emergency outside of our clinic hours please call
- 911 or
- Campus Security at 403.284.8000
Who has access
- SAIT students, part-time and full-time
- SAIT faculty members, staff and contract workers
- Students, faculty and staff at ACAD (Alberta College of Art & Design)
- Members of the public
- Treatment of minor illnesses (cold, flu, sore throat)
- First aid for minor injuries
- Routine physical exams
- Referral to specialist and/or other allied health care professionals
- Mental health concerns
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Crutch loans / special parking for persons with disabilities
- Sexual health concerns
- Birth control
- Confidential STI testing
- Emergency contraception (plan B)
- Pregnancy test
- Wart clinic
- Health education on various topics
- Allergy injections with physician's orders