Survive and thrive with your Library
October 05, 2017
Here are five suggestions that will help you stay calm and focused this semester:
- Book a study room where you can study alone or with your classmates.
- Attend our Conversation Clubs and Own Your Midterm sessions. You can learn more about these events in our Events Calendar.
- Search our collections using terms like "test taking" or "study skills." Here are a few examples of what we have:
- Study at one of our many desks, tables or comfy chairs. The lower level of the library (Level 0) is designated for individual quiet study. Additionally there are:
- 125 computer workstations
- 2 scanners
- Other specialized computer workstations equipped with Adobe Office Pro Plus, ArcGIS and AutoCAD software
- For additional assistance, we recommend the Lamb Learner Success Centre located in the Stan Grad Building in Room MC221 and Personal Counselling services located in Heritage Hall in Room AA205. Both of these departments provide a wide range of services to your personal, academic and career goals.