How to Register
Registration for spring convocation opens mid-March with a deadline to register by Monday, April 23. In order to attend you must expect to complete all program requirements by April 30, 2018 and if you are eligible to graduate, you will receive an email to register. If you don't receive an email to register, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
Registration for convocation has three parts — you must complete all three parts to attend the ceremony.
Part 1: Ceremony Registration
- Log in to your mySAIT.ca account and go to the myStudent tab
- Click Online Registration and Add/Drop for full-time programs
- Choose Register/Add/Drop Classes
- Select the term as indicated in the email you received.
- Add the Course Registration Number (CRN) for your academic school, as indicated in the email you received, to your Add Classes Worksheet and click Submit Changes.
|Academic School||Fall 2017 CRN||Winter 2018 CRN|
|MacPhail School of Energy||72023||80705|
|School of Business||72021||80703|
|School of Construction||72018||80699|
|School of Health and Public Safety||72019||80700|
|School of Hospitality and Tourism||72022||80704|
|School of Information and Communications Technologies||72017||80701|
|School of Manufacturing and Automation||72016||80682|
|School of Transportation||72020||80702|
Part 2: Payment
- Pay the $50 registration fee online with Visa or MasterCard by going to the myStudent tab, and selecting Account Summary/Online Payment. Debit card or cash payments must be made in person at the Cashier Office (MC 201). A hold will be applied to your account until payment is completed.
Important: Your registration is not complete until your payment has been processed. Your payment is due within two business days of your registration. If it's not received within two business days, your registration will be cancelled.
Part 3: Request your gown and guest tickets
- After you've paid, you will need to request your gown and guest tickets. Space restrictions mean you're only guaranteed up to two guest tickets each, although you may request up to four tickets each (children, including infants, require their own ticket).
- You'll be notified by email when guest tickets are ready for pick-up.