Using your SAIT eCard
- Get your SAIT eCard, your official ID
- SAIT eCard eligibility
- SAIT eCards for guests
- Add funds to your SAIT eCard
- Print with your SAIT eCard
SAIT eCard is your official SAIT identification (ID) card, providing you with access to facilities and the option to load funds to eat and shop at all merchants on campus, printing and more.
All current students qualify for a SAIT eCard and can be used as long as you are a registered student at SAIT. Your SAIT eCard is non-transferable and you may only use it for the services offered. Your SAIT eCard will be subject to forfeiture if presented by anyone else.
SAIT eCards can be issued for guests as a non-photo eCommerce card that can be used at participating merchants on campus. Guest SAIT eCards are available from the Phil Station located across from the SAIT Bookstore. A minimum of $5 is required for the initial load onto the SAIT eCard.
You can deposit money onto your SAIT eCard in five easy ways:
- Visit the Card Office in the SAIT Bookstore (cash, credit and debit accepted)
- Visit the Phil Station across from the SAIT Bookstore (cash accepted)
- Online at SAIT eAccounts (credit accepted)
- Download the Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts app (for Apple or Android) (credit accepted)You are required to register and save a payment method online at SAIT eAccounts before using the mobile app.
- Convert 35,000 Aeroplan Miles for a $250 deposit on your card, click here for details
- Convert 62,500 TD Points for a $250 deposit on your card, click here for details
Family members can load funds onto your SAIT eCard account via the Card Office or online at SAIT eAccounts if they know your Student ID number and legal name.The information entered must be identical to your SAIT eCard.
- The email address is your "firstname.lastname@example.org" address.
- The customer number is your nine-digit Student ID number.
You can use your SAIT eCard for printing on campus, including printing from all print labs in classrooms and the SAIT Library.
If you are eligible for pre-paid printing account balances for your programs, you will have access to your funds on September 1, 2017. These funds can only be used in the print labs and will not be valid at commercial merchant locations on campus. Once you have used all of your pre-paid printing funds, your own balance on your eCARD will be used for printing.
Black and white $0.10 per page one side
Colour $0.25 per page one side