Online Systems Disruption
Online systems will be unavailable on Saturday, Jan. 20 at 10 pm until Sunday, Jan. 21 at 9 am.
Systems affected include:
- registration for continuing education courses
- applications (AppyAlberta)
- Ellucian GO mobile app
- portions of mySAIT
Access to Brightspace (D2L), email, computer account access and wi-fi will be unaffected.
HEAT Ticketing System
The preferred method to get a hold of technical support when you are on campus is to submit a HEAT ticket using the following button:
- For username and password, enter the same credentials you use for logging on to the computers. If you are a student, the username is your student ID without leading zeros and the password by default is your birthdate in the format YYMMDD.
- Click on New Issue at the top of the page.
- Enter the requested information in the green fields including a detailed explanation of the issue, room number and computer name if applicable. Please note your user information is already filled out in the ticket.
- Upload any related attachments by clicking on Add an Attachment (optional).
- Click Submit.
Once the ticket is submitted, it will be assigned to technical support within 15 minutes and a member of their team will contact you to resolve the issue.
Please note: this contact method is only available on campus at this time. If you are off campus and need technical assistance, please choose an alternate contact method.
You can call the SAIT's Helpline at 403.210.4357 and select option 3 for technical support.
You can visit one of the technical helpdesks on-campus — locations and hours of operation are listed below:
|G130||Monday - Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|MB004||Monday - Friday||8 am - 6 pm|
|Saturday||8 am - 4:30 pm||Starting in Sept.|
|CA200||Monday - Friday||7:30 am - 9 pm|
|NN910||Monday - Thursday||7:30 am - 7 pm||Sept. to June|
|Friday||7:30 am - 5 pm||Sept. to June|
|Monday - Friday||7:30 am - 5 pm||July to August|
|Lab Monitor||NN800||Monday - Friday||5 pm - 9:30 pm||Sept. to April|
|Saturday - Sunday||8 am - 4:30 pm||Sept. to April|
|NK206||Monday - Thursday||7:30 am - 7 pm||Sept. to June|
|Friday||7:30 am - 4 pm||Sept. to June|
|Saturday||8 am - 4 pm||Sept. to April|
Educational Technology Services
Educational Technology Services (ETS) provides technical support and user coaching and training for Brightspace (D2L), Respondus Lockdown Browser and Blackboard Collaborate (formerly known as Elluminate.)
Educational Technology Services Hours and Locations
|Educational Technology Services (Brightspace Service Desk)
|NN604||Monday - Friday||8:15 am - 4:30 pm||403.210.4250|
|Monday - Thursday||Phone support until 5:30 firstname.lastname@example.org|