Here is a guide to help you through planning a successful SAIT party
1. Choose which type of party you would like:
- Trojans home game party
- 3 hour party
- 2 hour party
2. If you choose a Trojans home game party, please visit the Trojans website for their schedule sait.ca/trojans and select which game you would like to attend. Trojans home game parties are subject to availability.
3. If you choose a 3 hour party, please decide which 2 activities your group would like to partake in out of the following: bowling, swimming, yoga or Zumba.
4. If you choose a 2 hour party, please decide on 1 activity for your group to partake in out of the following: bowling, swimming, yoga or Zumba.
5. Decide whether you would like a hot dog party or a pizza party.
6. Select a day and a time that you would like for your party.
7. Call 403.284.7150 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 weeks in advance to book your party. Full payment is required at the time of the booking.
8. Once your date and time has been booked, the SAIT Birthday Party team will e-mail you a confirmation letter and party invitations. You can choose to use the SAIT party invitations or your own when inviting your guests.
9. Ideally, two weeks before your party, contact the SAIT Birthday Party team to confirm your guest numbers, your cake theme and flavour and to go over the final details of your party. If you have not contacted the SAIT Birthday Party team by the Monday prior to your party, they will contact you, however, all final details must be confirmed with the caterer by that Monday.
10. Day of the Party – Meet in room V121, lower level of the Campus Centre facility (V building), at least 15 minutes prior to the start time of your party. Your party attendant will help you with any set up, transitions between activities, ensure that you are following your itinerary and answer any questions you may have.
We offer special rates for SAIT staff and students. For further information or to request a booking please email email@example.com.
For more information, please email the SAIT Party Planner.