For the recreational athlete, the SAIT Athletics & Recreation department coordinates thousands of hours of Intramural sporting activities on campus throughout the year. The Intramurals program is open to all SAIT and ACAD students and SAIT apprentices with a valid Wellness Centre membership. It's a great way to have fun, be active and meet new people.
SAIT Trojans intramurals vision:
- Provide the opportunity to balance school and work with recreation activities on campus
- Provide and maintain a safe and positive atmosphere for participants
- Enable participants to play a variety of different sports in a recreational setting that promotes fair play
- Enhance the student and staff community
- Offer student development opportunity