Welcome new alumni!
Congratulations! Graduating from SAIT is a major milestone and a huge accomplishment. You are now a member of the more than 227,000-strong alumni family and with that comes some exclusive perks and benefits. Take a moment to look back at your convocation experience, register to attend the SAIT centennial celebrations this weekend, and read about the benefits of being a SAIT graduate and all the ways you can stay connected to SAIT and your fellow graduates.
Fall Convocation 2016 Video:
Fall Convocation 2016 Highlights Gallery:
Also check out:
- Fall Convocation 2016 Alumni Photo Gallery
- $21 million for campus upgrades
- A brew to celebrate 100 years
- SAIT alumna builds the biggest cake ever for SAIT's 100th birthday
Everything you need to know about SAIT Centennial Weekend!
Now that you are a graduate of SAIT, you are invited to join us this Saturday for a day planned just for you!
- 100 Years of Wheels and Wings: the School of Transportation car, truck and helicopter show.
4 - 6 pm in the Clayton Carroll Automotive Centre
- Centennial Hockey Game: SAIT Trojans battle their long-time rivals, the NAIT Ooks.
6 pm in the Campus Centre Arena. Tickets still available!
- Alumni Reunion Mixer: Get together with fellow alumni and enjoy dueling pianos, SAIT wine and SAIT Centnni-Ale beer, and a walk through history.
6 pm, pre-reception with the Old Tyme Band in Macdonald Hall; 7 pm, reunion mixer in the Irene Lewis Atrium. Tickets still available.
Flip through the full birthday program for all the October 16 details including the Alumni Lounge, Centennial Speaker Series, the reveal of the 1966 time capsule, a gigantic birthday cake, free, all-ages Dan Mangan concert and a fireworks show to top it all off!
Join us in this celebration and help launch SAIT's second century!
The perks of being a SAIT grad
- alumni rates for the SAIT Wellness Centre
- discounted rates on insurance
- a no-annual fee credit card
- much, much more
Take a look at all the alumni perks available to you.
Stay in touch
Don't go away now that you've graduated — stay connected to the campus and your fellow alumni. Here are just a few of the ways you can keep in touch:
- Follow SAIT Alumni on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Submit a Class Note to LINK magazine.
- Register as an alumni volunteer for one or more of the many exciting events we host throughout the year.
In order for us to keep you informed about what's happening on campus and to update you with new perks and benefits, make sure your contact information is up to date.
You can contact us anytime at email@example.com or by phone at 403.284.7010.