2D Game Design, Level I (Gr. 7-9) - CAMP 106Learn more and register
This is where future game designers start their learning. Create a fun, interactive, animated game with some of the coolest software around. Bring home a copy of your 2D game to play or continue developing and show it off to your friends and family.
Essential Skills: Digital technology, Working with others, Oral communications
NOTE: Basic computer skills required.
- For youth entering grades 7, 8 or 9 in September.
- Register using your child's name.
- Registration for camp and lunch closes at 12:00pm (MST) on the Thursday before the camp begins. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- Camps run from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- For more information about this camp, call SAIT Summer Camps at 403.210.5650, email summer.campssait.ca or visit the website at SAIT Summer Camps.