3D Modeling... to the MAX! (Gr. 7-9) - SCMP 158Learn more and register
Learn cutting-edge technology skills and use professional-level software tools-while having fun Discover how to create 3D models, images, animations and games using 3DS MAX-a 3D modeling and animation suite. Learn to sculpt, texture, arrange and render your own 3D creations and get introduced to the high-tech world of 3D printing. At the end of the camp, take home your 3D printed models.
Essential Skills: Digital technology, Reading, Thinking
NOTE: Basic computer skills required.
NOTE: This is a two week camp.
- For youth entering grades 7, 8 or 9 in September.
- Register using your child's name.
- Registration for camp and lunch closes at 12:00pm (MST) on the Thursday before the camp begins. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- Camps run from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- For more information about this camp, call SAIT Summer Camps at 403.210.5650, email summer.campssait.ca or visit the website at SAIT Summer Camps.