Anatomy.TV is an online health resource which brings functional anatomy and physiology to life using accurate 3D images of human anatomy and animation.
It is designed with health students and instructors in mind. Anatomy.TV can help you find:
- musculoskeletal 3D views of anatomy for ultrasound and MRI for upper and lower limbs
- animations covering many common movements such as flexion, extension, adduction and abduction from the head to the lower extremity
- gross motor movement animations such as jogging, push-ups, sit-ups, walking upstairs and more
- surface anatomy movies showing the muscle action for real-life context
- short, accessible text explanations and links to related content.
Watch a video to learn more about this invaluable, medically accurate 3D reference and image library.
For more information on Anatomy.TV, connect with the Library today.